How to fix PUBG Lite Launcher Error issues
PUBG Lite Launcher Error issues FixTencent Gaming, the corporate behind the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds franchise, announced in January 2019 that PUBG LITE, a toned-down version of the favored PC game PUBG, would be launched for select Asian countries.
Since its release, the sport has received a few rave reviews, praising the sport for its simplified approach that ensures that the free-to-play game is accessible to players who are constrained with hardware limitations.
Currently, the title, in its beta, is out there in Thailand and choose Asian countries, and other people should be ready to download and play the sport by downloading the launcher.
However, things are far away from being that straightforward, and a variety of users have still faced problems running the sport on their PCs. Find below a few troubleshooting tips that ought to assist you to get the sport up and running on your PC.
One of the foremost prominent things that are plaguing PUBG LITE users is that the PUBG Lite Launcher Error that fails to perform its function in launching the sport and throws a PUBG Lite download launcher in fail error.
Minimum system requirements:OS: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i3 2.4GHz
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Recommended:OS: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.8GHz
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
To fix PUBG Lite Launcher Error:
- PUBG LITE is merely available in select countries. Being in during an ll|one amongst|one in every of"> one among those countries should let the launcher run in a smooth fashion. People from other regions of the planet could attempt to participate in the trial by employing a VPN.
- Check the firewall and Windows Defender settings if the launcher fails to start out.
- Restart the launcher and therefore the lobby to repair the “not authorized” problem.
- Download the Microsoft Visual C++ and therefore the .NET Framework 4.5.2 from the official website.
- PUBG LITE requires DirectX 11 to run. So, install an equivalent and make sure that you've got a compatible graphics card that supports feature level 10.0.
- People using NVIDIA graphic card must update their drivers to the newest version.